Re: Alternative terminology for "consumer"

"acceptor" pre-supposes a positive outcome, an inspector may accept or deny
the claim - even if it's verified as authentic. -- I'm not crazy about
"inspector" for the reasons you suggested above.

Maybe we should be focused on the "ask" - this role is that of the
"requester" , ie. some interested party has requested proof of
{status/attribute}. Consult the thesaurus for "one who asks" :)

I don't remember what language problem we're trying to solve was and why we
are moving away from the concept of the "consumer" role.  Is there concern
that the consumer might be confused with the holder of the credential?

dave, can you remind me why we opened this thread?

-stone

=====
Matt Stone
501-291-1599