Re: Comments on draft charter [Was: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, March 8th 2016]

Whilst a browser may become a form of 'wallet', it seems important that
people can change the means in which they carry their important 'stuff'. ​

​Human Centric in other-words.

Looks like a fair effort though, and thankyou for your time and effort as
always. ​
 ​