Feedback overlooked, or deferred? -- Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-03-15

On 3/15/16 9:46 AM, msporny@digitalbazaar.com wrote:
> Thanks to Brian Sletten for scribing this week! The minutes
> for this week's Verifiable Claims telecon are now available:
>
> http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2016-03-15/
> Resolutions:
>    1. Integrate as much feedback as possible before 3pm today

Interesting lesson in online democracy in the transcript of the call
today!  :-)

+1 to credential repository. May not be the pleasantest word but seems
to be the one with the least major downsides.

But I note that the suggestion of "identity fragility" expansion,
discussed recently, is still unchanged in the Editor's Draft and was
not mentioned. Also Tim's suggestion that ODRL be mentioned in
Liaisons. And two or three other things that have cropped up in the
last two or three days in others' posts.

Are these lost forever to history? :-0

Or, will they be considered, and potentially included, after the
circulation post-3pm today, if all goes well?  :-)

I understand that the 'identity fragility' and ODRL points may have
been judged by the current Editors as too minor to make the cut-off
for today, but I'd like to know if the process is preserving them,
because I don't feel they're too minor to be overlooked in the long
run if Verifiable Claims has eventual wide usage.

Steven Rowat