Re: Review of Verifiable Claims Working Group Charter

I think additionally, the manifest concepts embedded within RDBMS solutions
are no longer the sole methods available.

We create insecurity by failling to acknowledge participants in a
decentralised and manifestly socially representable way as has happened and
continues to happen beyond the web.

The web required centralised data-stores and database schemas that were not
compatible.  Linked-data or Graph Database technology offers an array of
opportunities beyond improving the funnel, which in-turn produces security
floors due to singular hierarchical management schemas.

By decentralising, enabling people to have their 'verified' say and
allowing others to depend upon those 'verified' statements in
self-organising structures, root-cause analysis is far easier and therefore
far more economically efficient.

Furthermore, systems should be defined in such a way that the ledger be
'tamper evident' at a minimum.

USECASE

Two persons separate from a family union.  The mother (with infant child)
is left in the house and obtains legal aid (family law lawyer funding) and
is able to / advised to, immediately demand child-support.

The Father is unable to form an agreement with respect to access to the
child, until a court date which is many months in waiting, not much can be
done.  As such the child-support requirement is for full-time care by the
mother.

The Father is told they're not eligible for legal aid (lawyer funding)
unless they earn a nominal amount for a period of several months.  This
demand is made over the phone and the call is not recorded.

Forced to earn a nominal amount and with an erroneous calculation for
child-support, the father is made homeless and in doing so, incapacitated
to care for the child.

court arrives. access is granted, but the means to support the on-going
hostility is made incapable by financial circumstances.

The father later reads the relevant act and finds the requirement for legal
aid was contrary to the act.  tax returns are filed and child-support
believe it to 'punitive' to consider the over-payment issue further.

The child forgets the father (attachment relationship) and human rights of
the child have been varied by political means without consideration. Father
is left with nothing but child-support obligations.

Healthcare for parties are thereby required.  Healthcare providers are
required to understand the context of any health (including psychological
health) problems and address them, subject to available funds being made
available in-order to do so in cooperation with any parties who may have
been poorly affected throughout the predicates for anysuch use-case.

Credentials should both provide means for statistical resources to
universities as to support their production of sociology related thesis /
studies, and the means for those who engage in professional neglect and/or
erroneous acts on behalf of their employer to be easily identified and
addressed.

Tim.H.