Re: Payments activity - any point to our time and effort?

Then why bother with the W3C, other than for marketing purposes. If you're
going to end-up with a particular set of outcomes then anyone who's been
doing it long enough would change their strategy to exploit those
weaknesses.

Are there any statistics available about these sorts of issues and the
outcomes. I understand if the data is incomplete, yet, those who've been
around long enough might be able to offer some insight.

Stats would be about the the number of projects and the number of times
these sorts of strategic resolution strategies have been the result.

I say if it's more than average, then we've got a problem. If not, well.
Something else is wrong or perhaps it is specifically due to the economic
nature of the debate and related instruments.

Timh.