Re: Proposed VC Use Case: Consignment of Claims

IoT is a big one, and yes I agree, IoT is massive. Yet I see a need for
WebID-TLS interop via LDP, whereby the business rules can be significantly
enhanced through the use of Creds / Payments standards.

Noting, I would prefer to control the keys for my locks and switches than
to trust an app, that's managed globally. IoT MFG's are often looking at
the data-aggregation for additional revenues though. Yet, that at times
leads them to forget about basic privacy considerations, I've had
experience with this problem with GPS related IoT devices already.

I think thou: we've got two issues. One is more of an education or clarity
type task, the other is more computer science related. Both are important,
yet the former is more about webscience than computer science IMHO.

Tim.h