Re: Use-Cases - pseudo-anonymity examples

On 3/1/16 9:41 PM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> Pardon the naive question (I haven't followed the credentials work in
> detail), but how is link between the credential and the documents it is
> supposed to be associated with?

I don't know. I was assuming in the new examples I provided (anonymous
Journalist, Scientist whistle-blower, pseudonymous Novelist) that:
   a)  it would turn out to be more or less the same code mechanism as
the existing "June and the bottle" example would need;
   b)  some mechanisms for doing this have been discussed in the past; and
   c)  the current goal is to get the Charter accepted (work protocol
time-lines and use-case goals), not specific data structures.

So IMO the answer to your question lies in the work that would be done
after the Credentials technical group is underway.

But I may misunderstand the process. Can anyone else comment?

Steven