Re: Data model spec okay for review

On 06/18/2016 04:42 PM, Daniel Burnett wrote:
> http://opencreds.org/specs/source/claims-data-model/
>
> The data model specification has undergone major editorial surgery,
> mainly having to do with aligning all the new terminology.

Awesome, thanks Dan!

> - fix the terminology section where, for some reason I don't yet
> understand, the terms 'identity' and 'credential' are being included
> even though I believe I have erased them from the document as
> stand-alone terms.

There was a bug at some point where if one of your other terms (like
"identity profile" used the term "identity" or "credential", those terms
would be included. Shane fixed that at some point - don't know if you
are using an old-ish version of the ReSpec or not.

blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/