Re: Almost there: Verifiable Claims Working Group Proposal

On 06/15/2016 09:05 PM, Brian Sletten wrote:
> Overall things look pretty strong.

Yaay.

> How do we want to track edits? GitHub issues? Here? Submit pull
> requests?

PRs are easiest.

> One of the Use Cases is called “Uniquitous Claim Issuance”. I am
> assuming we are not going for the unique/ubiquitous play on words
> and that is just a typo.

Typo, that I thought we fixed some time ago.

> Are the JWT examples in the data model valid? They lack the header.
> A JWT is a header.claims.signature(header.claims), no?

No. In fact the JWT examples look wrong, but haven't had a chance to
figure out how wrong. They're definitely not Linked Data Signatures
compatible.

JSON-LD Best Practice: Context Caching
https://manu.sporny.org/2016/json-ld-context-caching/