Re: Proof of possession

with some embarrassment, i left school a year prior to finishing
high-school to in-part care for my family (and parent) in difficult
circumstances.

later i was admitted to a masters qualification for innovation and
entrepreneurship based on evidence, yet another family issue beset me.

doesn't mean i qualify for a great many jobs who require degrees...

proof of possession for what?

It's important we're not producing additional lock-in's / lock-outs.
educational qualifications have successfully made themselves more and more
important, yet in 2000-2 - no courses did anything to do with VOD when i
was working with a 1Mbps nDVD codec for pre movielink/moviefly stuff.  I
can go on and on and on about it - but that won't help me with a
traditional job...

these things should help people provide proof of 'knowledge' they possess.
  Doesn't matter where someone comes from - it matters what they do.

Tim.h.