Re: Data model abstract

On 06/14/2016 07:38 AM, David Chadwick wrote:
> So I think this explains why we disagree over the definitions and
> vocabulary being used in the current set of documents, though not
> necessarily on the underlying concepts

The best we can do for the time being is:

1) to use our terminology consistently across all of our documents, and
2) use terminology that doesn't incite a violent reaction from readers

We're seeking consensus, not a solution devoid of criticism.

We will know that we have found consensus when most everyone is unhappy
with the terminology, but no one asserts that they can't live with the
language that we're using. :)

blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/