Re: Web Payments IG approves Verifiable Claims to proceed to W3C Management

I'm still waiting to hear back about that 1 - 2 pager that helps us
understand their considerations better..

Unless there is a link I've missed?

I don't know how we can make good decisions without understanding the
circumstances and underlying considerations made by key stakeholders who
in-turn, yield such important decision making influenced. I note also, I'm
still not sure if these parties are active contributors or whether they get
involved on a more ad-hoc basis?

I hope that makes sense.  I get the feeling alot of people are putting in
alot of effort and it would be a shame if we missed something that led to a
waste of our time, talent and efforts.

Tim.h.