Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Briefing Call - Tuesday, January 5th 2016

I guess I was one of the lucky ones who got onto the call before the VOIP
minutes payment problem (I laughed out loud when Manu pointed out the irony
in that ;-)

>From my POV, Manu and Dave did a great job, and the links they shared
provided all the relevant background.

I particularly recommend reviewing the link Manu sent to the comments Brad
Hill has already posted
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aFAPObWUKEiSvPVqh9w1e6_L3iH4T08FQbJIOOlCvzU/edit?usp=sharing>.
I think Brad's analysis goes to the heart of why similar efforts over the
past decade have not succeeded—and pose the set of challenges that this
effort must address if it is to be successful.

I can't join tomorrow's call but I look forward to the interview.

=Drummond