Re: Supporting Vulnerable people.

On 2/17/16 10:05 PM, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> Sometimes these people might need legal support. Clothing. A place to
> Shower.[snip]
> Given this has implications for the means in which Payments related
> stakeholders could relatively easily address this problem, [snip]
>  I'm particularly interested to see
> whether stakeholders believe this is a use-case for credentials (that
> they're willing to back), or whether an alternative means is
> recommended...

IMO this is an interesting idea and a good direction for some of the
effort of our society to go, but whether now is the time might depend
on whether there's a fragmented approach to credentials and payments
or a unified framework first and then sub-parts afterwards that are
built on top.

I'm still hoping for the latter, so this would be a use-case that's
put into the 'do in version 2.0' pile. Then if version 1.0 gets
abandoned as undoable, it could be retrieved and done on its own.

Steven