Re: Digital Resume Format

http signatures / credentials / verifiable claims, rdf, schemaorg, probably
an array of other lod-cloud stuff...

Some of the types of things that are known to relate to 'HR files' (or
Resumes), whilst differing based on the industry in which they're used;
include,

IDENTITY

BIRTH INFORMATION

CITIZENSHIP