Re: Is Credentials IPFS Compatible?

sounds great.  An introduction might be good too.

The other alternative is that perhaps Juan is able to review the W3 CG
groups (ie: webid, rww, credentials, payments) and figure out how to
interact?

I also wanted to find a brief about the mechanics about it; that provided a
less computationally based web-of-trust framework.  IMHO, we need a 'human
centric web' that's backed by strong encryption.

I've spent a few hours so-far looking into IPFS and note that Manu/dave
have had some list involvement with their works.  I'm as yet unsure whether
IPFS relates to Vint Cerf's work on inter planetary internet; or whether
the considerations were quite seperate in nature?

Another issue is of course; whether due to the notion of replacing HTTP -
how that might work into broader W3C Considerations...

Tim.H.