Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-04-19

Sorry for the confusion.  The one in the VCTF space is current for the
draft charter.  Navigate from here:

http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/VCTF/README.md - this links to the
charter and the use cases.

As to the extended use cases, those are in the opencreds.org space:

http://opencreds.org/specs/source/use-cases/

I hope to get back to that one in the next couple of weeks.  Reviews of the
VCTF use-cases are the time critical thing.

Thanks!

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops