Re: Reminder about verifiable claims use cases

Use Case:

A.1.6 Delegating Credential Creation

Scenario:

College.edu outsources their credential processing to CredentialsRUs.
College.edu grants CredentialsRUs to issue credentials on their behalf to
holders.

The Red Hashtag Life Saving Training organization grants the Local Gym of
Mytowne to issue Lifeguard Certification credentials on their behalf.

TrueCred™ | Digital Credential Trust™

*Eric R. Korb | Chief Executive Officer | Warren, New Jersey*

C: 908.248.4252* | *W: accreditrust.com <https://www.accreditrust.com/>
* | *LinkedIn:/in/erickorb <http://www.linkedin.com/in/erickorb>
<https://mail.google.com/>