RE: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, September 15th 2015

I would add:  what documents do we want to share with the Lumina folks in connection with their Digital Credentials Event October 4-5 and their initiative?  I can post them to their site for the attendees but need to know what documents we are willing to share.

-----Original Message-----
From: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:30 AM
To: W3C Credentials Community Group
Cc: Matt Stone; Daniel Riley
Subject: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, September 15th 2015

Hi all,

The proposed agenda for this week covers an upcoming meeting on credentials for payments, the individual organization Use Cases questionnaire, and updates on the use cases and capabilities documents.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below, please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the beginning of the call.

==========
Tuesday, September 15th 2015
Time: 1500 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London /
               / 5pm Cape Town / 11pm Hong Kong / 1am Brisbane Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/opencreds
           irc://freenode.net/#credentials
Voice: sip:credentials@opencreds.org
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6304 (extension 6304)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Sunny, Matt, Brian, Longley, Manu, Gregg, Nate ==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. Payments Identity/Credentials Meeting [1] 2. Use Cases Questionnaire [2] 3. Use Cases [3][4] 4. Capabilities [5]

-- manu

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Sep/0069.html
[2] http://goo.gl/forms/tSkP1MMmt3
[3]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GySrTXAYpwa4vDPsGE3BMA42FwIAqAyLGigKuKUTGks/edit
[4] http://opencreds.org/specs/source/use-cases/
[5] http://opencreds.org/specs/source/capabilities/

--
Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/

Thank you for your compliance.