Re: Cloud passports

Interesting.

I spoke at CloudAsia today about data, my somewhat usual thing. I made a
big reference to linked data and web credentials as being the only way to
secure private knowledge while providing revocable access to its meaningful
use on the web.

I must be getting excited about this stuff :)

Cheers,
Steven

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|