Re: Making Mobile BankID "phishsafe"

On 2015-11-29 12:38, David Chadwick wrote:
> Hi Anders
>
> the only way I know to stop phishing, is to never have a remote web site
> redirect the user to go to another site (or to itself) to authenticate,
> since an evil web site will redirect the user to a phisher.

That's indeed one take on the subject. I was rather thinking about making a "phished"
login useless which is one of the "promises" of public-key schemes like U2F and PKI.

There are some vendors who claim to have solved this problem in setups like the one
depicted but these solutions are secret and probably wouldn't survive a deeper analysis.

Regards
Anders