Re: PROPOSAL: Postpone all Credentials CG calls in lieu of Verifiable Claims Task Force Telecons

On 2015-11-24 06:25, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Hi all,

I also believe that the W3C must push members harder so that new
requirement like the recent "credentials support for tokenized data",
also comes with an explanation on a relatively detailed level.

Related:
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/ProposalsQ42015/Tokenization_TF
Without defining "who is doing what and with whom (and why)", you cannot really
push things forward at all.