Re: Credentials CG Telecon Minutes for 2015-11-10

Manu, my aplogies for missing the call and your briefing; but, thanks to
the excellent scribing, it is clear for me that the position you have
framed to extend an explicit, open invitation to those opposed to attend a
CG meeting and present their points of opposition is a quite appropriate
position to take. I've not been on the CG long, but I see no evidence so
far that opposing thoughts would not be fully considered.

Manu, I also firmly agree with your statement "that the work should not
stop if they don't show."

Stuart