Re: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, November 3rd 2015

Correction to the time below since we've gone off Daylight Saving Time
here in the US:

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015
Time: 1600 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London /
               / 6pm Cape Town / 12am Hong Kong / 2am Brisbane

--
Dave Longley
CTO