Re: Leveraging DNS and email addresses

inOctober 2013 i put together some ideas  around datastore functionality,
et.al. http://mediaprophet.org/ux_KB/index.html

the account recovery method made a specific attempt not to use an email
address: http://mediaprophet.org/ux_KB/page4115286.html

another aspect is the work by Oshani (and team)

[1] http://newsoffice.mit.edu/2014/whos-using-your-data-httpa-0613
[2] http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2010/Papers/IAB-privacy/httpa.pdf

Timh.