Re: Leveraging DNS and email addresses

Found http://www.certificate-transparency.org/ today - searching googles
github: https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency

Vint once gave me the advice that 'IPv6 is a topological identifier and
should NOT be used as a logical one.'

Melvin spent quite a bit of time going through [#axioms] with me. Had a
rather extensive debate about the use of the term 'agent' in [#FOAF]

[#cooluris]  seems to summarise some of the underlying concepts...

hopefully some helpful fragments... let me know if i'm off target...

TimH.

[#FOAF] http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/
[#cooluris] http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/
[#axioms] http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Axioms.html