Re: credential based login

On 23 March 2015 at 08:09, <Axel.Nennker@telekom.de> wrote:

> Hi Manu,
>
> I would like to recommend the Internet Identity Workshop
>         http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/
>
> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/internet-identity-workshop-xx-20-2015a-tickets-14097972415
> next month in Mountain View, California.
>
> It is the best place to discuss all ideas around identity.

I would encourage you to refrain from using the term "best" in this type of
discussion.  There are many forums that discuss identity, and everyone has
their favorites.

That said, I've followed IIW for many years, tho attending the conference
itself is out of my price range, much good work has come out of it.