Re: Structural validation with JSON-schema and JSON-LD Framing

Nate,

Here is another response that I got when digging into Agent.js. @ahdinosaur
claimed that he wrote an extension for linked data for json-schema (
https://github.com/openvocab/ovn/issues/13#issuecomment-79457550). Elf
Palvik may be participating in this too. I've seen both of them in and
around this community.

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org