Re: Web2Native Bridge emulator

This is very interesting. I assume the proxy itself would be provided by
the browser manufacturer. Assuming the security / vetting infrastructure
could be built around the native bits, who provides them? Is it payment
processors? User's banks? Both? Does the user have a choice of native
extension like they have a choice of search provider?