Re: Hello Credentials CG

Hey Markus,

Apologies for letting this slip without a reply, I actually spent some time
reading up on XDI after you sent this email but never responded. Thanks Alf
for prodding us!

I didn't notice that you mentioned Higgins and only recently stumbled upon
it. Can you share why this never went any further? Given it's similarities
with the Credentials work it would be useful to understand what was it's
downfall.

Adrian