Fwd: [ba-standard] Re: OBI ideas

Cross posting.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nate Otto <nate@ottonomy.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 1:16 PM
Subject: [ba-standard] Re: OBI ideas

Thanks for posting, Attila. This kind of thinking is what we need as we
contemplate where to go from 1.1 to the next version (likely 2.0). Adding
the BA-standard mailing list to the discussion (you should join that one
too if you haven't already).

I'll reply with some recent thinking I've been doing along the same lines
when I get a chance in the next day or two.

*Nate Otto*
*Interim Director, Badge Alliance*
badgealliance.org