Re: Merged Credentials Example

On 02/10/2015 12:04 PM, Dave Longley wrote:
> On the call this week we mentioned briefly that the Identity Credentials
> JSON-LD format is designed such that you can use JSON-LD framing or
> flattening to merge different credentials together into a single
> consumable identity document. Here's an example of this:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nu7lrvb
>
> You can see that the credentials are listed in the left panel in a set
> under "credentials" and, using the frame on the right, are transformed
> in the bottom output into a document that has all of the claims merged
> into the top level.

One quick note -- only those properties that are full URLs or that are
in the context will survive processing. That's why some of those that
appear on left aren't in the output (a real/better example would define
a context for them, I just grabbed the simple example from the spec). I
believe only "name" survives from the passport credential.

--
Dave Longley
CTO