Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, December 1st 2015

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder to everyone in the Credentials CG that the IRC
channel used during the call will be different from the usual one. It
will be on W3C's IRC server:

server: irc.w3.org
port: 6665
channel: #vctf

Make sure you join that server and channel so you can see what's being
scribed or view any links/agenda items discussed.

--
Dave Longley
CTO