Re: BitTorrent Maelstrom: Possible Alternative to Telehash

Hi Kerry,

Absolutely, I see a standardised distributed storage mechanism (like
Telehash or Maelstrom) that can form the basis of an identity registry as
our biggest hurdle in realising the goals of current credentials work.
I don't see how the Credentials standard in it's current form could ever
replace domain/namespace based discovery methods/standards like Open ID
Connect until this is resolved.

I have considered the need for a stand-alone CG focused purely on this,
something like a "Distributed Archtitecture CG".
I wonder if anyone in this forum would support/join such an initiative?

Adrian