Re: dedicated Credentials and Badges vocabularies telecon?

On 04/04/2015 03:39 AM, Kerri Lemoie wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm also available on Monday before 11am PDT.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kerri
>

>> On Apr 3, 2015, at 7:11 PM, Nate Otto <nate@ottonomy.net> wrote:
>>
>> I'm on Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7) and am available roughly the same times as you are, elf. I could talk tomorrow (morning for me) or Monday before 11am PDT (6pm UTC) and could budget around 30min.
>>
>> Dave strongly suggested making some changes to the division between badges and "credentials" vocabularies, and I am not opposed to those changes, which would move DefinedAchievement to live solely in the badges vocabulary, for instance.
>>
>> I've been slammed with local work this week, but will be putting in odd hours refactoring different pieces over the weekend.
I would propose than Monday 1600UTC (900PDT) and before that discussing
it a little more via github issue:

https://github.com/openbadges/openbadges-specification/issues/32

We also should get all the examples we work with running on JSON-LD
Playground, even if we need to use some other temporary location for the
@context!

Plus test those examples with frame from Merged Credentials Example
http://tinyurl.com/nu7lrvb

Cheers!