Re: Offer to serve as liaison with higher education standards groups

On 09/09/2014 10:53 AM, Leuba, Mark wrote:
> I'm considering the best ways for me to help the effort and I noted
> in the charter that the committee seeks to coordinate with IMS
> Global and the Post-Secondary Education Standards Council.    That is
> an area that I think I can add my experience and value to, and I'm
> willing to serve that role subject to the Committee's approval.

+1

Thanks for the offer, Mark. Volunteering to do stuff like this is what
makes groups like the Credentials CG work. Given your history with IMS
Global, I'd definitely support you being the liason between them and
PESC. We should discuss this on next weeks call.

blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/