Re: BA and Credentials/Badging Vocabulary

I want to share with this group some of the work that Nate Otto and the
Standards community have been undertaking so far, as further reference:

   - http://etherpad.badgealliance.org/ba-standard-defininitions We have
   been working on the definitions for Open Badges that will eventually form a
   context document
   - Slide deck that goes into a bit more detail on the code on our
   thinking of Open Badges with JSON-LD drafted by Nate Otto:
   http://prezi.com/i50_fyhtstrk/json-ld-prototype/

   - slide deck Nate put together to illustrate some ideas about the
   different options available to open badges as far as extensions go:
   https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dNvp9fab4IkTNr0k68JruYmPCA0F2Cbj4LFeflt1yFc/edit?usp=sharing
      - n.b. There are two different approaches (at least) to implementing
      extensions.

How do you advise we surface this work during TPAC?

Sunny