Re: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, November 11th 2014

Sorry, I won't be able to make the '12am Hong Kong' call as I need to rest
prior to speaking at tomorrow's Finance Innovation Forum 2014
<http://www.questexevent.com/FinanceTechInnovation/2014HK/> conference in
HK.

Have a great call and I look forward to reading the minutes.

p.