Re: CG setup got stuck?

Hello Michael,

I have an answer on the "unknown group" issue there was for Semantic News.
I have no information on your other question.

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 11:26:03 +0200, Michael Steidl (IPTC)
<mdirector@iptc.org> wrote:

> As the minutes of the call on 6 July tell -
> http://www.w3.org/2011/07/06-community-minutes.html - three Community
> Groups should have been set up after that call.
>
> Was happy that the Semantic News CG was the first one – but still nobody
> can join the group as this raises an “unknown group” error by the W3C
> system.

Fixed, please try again.
The DB for that group had the wrong home page.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR