Re: Next Steps for W3C Coremob

Thanks Jo,

Echoing Bryan's comments, I think a group of some sort is desirable to retain.  However, what exact form it takes is not something I feel in a position to comment upon.  Our specific area of interest is to help meet part 2c (copied below).  We think the web has an important future, and we're keen to promote that, and highlight areas where it's falling short by working with W3C and browser vendors etc.

Best wishes

--
Dr Robert Shilston [07940 387593 | skype:rtshilston | @rtshilston]
Director, FT Labs [labs.ft.com | 0870 085 2038 | @ftlabs]

--

This email was sent by a company owned by Pearson plc, registered office at