Re: Feb 2013 edition of "Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap"

Le mardi 05 mars 2013 à 09:59 +0100, Mounir Lamouri a écrit :
> > I've just released the quaterly update to my overview of the most
> > mobile-relevant Web application technologies:
> > http://www.w3.org/2013/02/mobile-web-app-state/
>
> Great work! :)

Thanks :)

> FWIW, there is a small mistake: Firefox Mobile supports <input
> type='{date,time}'> but not all of them yet (I guess it could be marked
> as partial).

Good catch! I've corrected this, and also sent a related patch to
caniuse.com, one of the sources I use to keep the data uptodate:
https://github.com/Fyrd/caniuse/pull/139

(as an aside, MDN doesn't know about it either
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/HTML/Element/Input )

> Also, maybe it could be worth having a Firefox OS entry for the next
> issue of this report?

Yeah, I've been wondering how to report implementations from Web-based
OS (and in particular based on work in SysApps), but haven't quite
figured it out. It might be that a separate report would make sense (or
just a separate section in this report?)

Dom