Re: Feature Rings, Incomplete Rings, and Compliance Grading

On 5/4/12 2:31 PM, "Stephanie Rieger" <steph@yiibu.com> wrote:

>Apologies if someone has responded to this already (I can't find it in
>this thread) but at the moment, failing one ring (i.e. not passing 100%
>of tests in that ring) does prevent the test from proceeding to the next
>ring.

That's correct. This behavior can be overridden by passing the "all" query
parameter, as in: http://rng.io?all

>Is this the intention going forward?

It seems like we're in the process of shelving Level 0 to focus
exclusively on level 1. If that's so, lets hold off answering that
question until we start tackling level 2 later this year.

--tobie