Re: Network Information Use Cases

Hello, Tobie

Sorry, I just misunderstood the purpose of this discussion. According to the current spec of Network Info API, I will show one use case below:

* Warning against or avoiding downloading of large-sized files: Some of download sites such as application stores, movie download site, etc. may avoid downloading large-sized files (e.g. more than 20MB) through 3G network and encourage users to connect to wi-fi.

Best,

--Tomoyuki
KDDI Corporation, Japan