Re: Rough first draft of Level 0

On 4/1/12 4:17 PM, "Arthur Barstow" <Art.Barstow@nokia.com> wrote:

>Where is the criteria used to add a feature to the spec?

It's right here:
http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/wiki/Specs/Coremob_Level_0

>It seems like for this spec to actually be useful, a criterion for adding
>a feature to the spec should be a publicly available comprehensive test
>suite for the feature.

That's a very good point. Testing is at the core of this CG, as expressed
in its charter. Facebook is going to be donating a whole bunch of tests
which were recently written for Ringmark (http://rng.io).

As a side note, I've found it very difficult to have a clear picture of
which spec had conformance test suites and what their level of
comprehensiveness was.

If would be awesome to research and list the level of testing for each
feature.

--tobie