From: ext Tobie Langel [mailto:tobie@fb.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:43 AM
To: public-coremob-camera@w3.org
Cc: Ian Jacobs; Vincent Hardy; François Daoust; Joni Rustulka; olivier Thereaux; Al Harding; markus.leutwyler@hp.com; Kneeland John (Nokia-DX/SiliconValley); Dom Hazael-Massieux; Imura Tomomi (Nokia-DX/SiliconValley)
Subject: Project status

Hi,

I've setup a GitHub account[1] for the blog part of the project. We'll be using GitHub Pages[2] and Jekyll[3] (which is tightly integrated into
GH-Pages) to power the blog (and the app itself).

I've created an initial design for the blog using Skeleton and setup the DNS. You can preview it here:

    http://camera.coremob.org/about.html

It definitely needs more work but it's the direction I'm going with (resources to help here are more than welcomed).

I'll post a separate email about the project schedule shortly.

Best,

--tobie

---
[1]: https://github.com/coremob/camera.coremob.org/