Re: gender/sex field in contact formats

Cyrus-we haven't seen any interop problems with PoCo thus far--quite the
contrary. :) And as I explained below, the spec is still very
well-specified. In particular, it says the string-values "male" and "female"
(in English, as printed) *are* the canonical values (ditto for "work",
"home", and "other" for canonical type-values). So these tokens are just as
good as 0 or 1 (except you have a clue of guessing their meaning upon
inspection, heh), and it still leaves the flexibility for other values
(which can be in whatever language they choose, since they're just
non-canonical string values at that point).

Thanks, js