Re: I considered presenting

I have a tendency to overcommit. I made a note to myself to answer this,
and I've given some thought to barter economies as well.

--
Brent Shambaugh

I've worked with polymers, I teach chemistry, I'm currently researching how
to build better economies.
Website: http://adistributedeconomy.blogspot.com