Move to WCAG list Re: Clarifying concept of extension

I note that this message and Andrew's replies came in on the WCAG public
comments list. This has several issues:

  * The discussion is not put in front of the WCAG WG, so excludes them
    from any decisions made or knowledge gained;
  * While we could alert the group to it, that invokes the public
    comment process; however,
  * The topic of the message is a wiki page, not a formal deliverable
    that is subject to our public comment processing mechanism; and finally,
  * You are a WCAG Working Group participant and do not need to use the
    public comments process.

For all these reasons, please make sure you raise issues on the working
list, not the comments list.

Michael