Re: H80: Identifying the purpose of a link using link text combined with the preceding heading element ( LC-2898)

From: Devarshi Pant <devarshipant@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 11:31:26 -0500
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
I tested with Ins + T a few times and only on one ocassion the screen
reader (JAWS 13 and IE 8) read the title followed by the heading. In
addition, it did not work with NVDA. Ins + T is to voice the title element.
The result set in itself implies the listed procedure is inconsistent and
would be better served if modified to the suggestion I made in the earlier
post.

thank you,
Devarshi