Update on status of comments on Techniques for WCAG 2.0

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:54:03 +0000
To: "Leona.Zumbo@visionaustralia.org" <Leona.Zumbo@visionaustralia.org>, "w.fiers@accessibility.nl" <w.fiers@accessibility.nl>, "Devarshi Pant (devarshipant@gmail.com)" <devarshipant@gmail.com>, "w3c-wai-eo@w3.org" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
CC: "public-comments-wcag20@w3.org" <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
Leona, Wilco, Devarshi, and EOWG,

Thank you for your comments on the Techniques for WCAG 2.0 document.  This email is to notify you that your comments have been received by the Working Group and they will be addressed, but since the comments are not specific to new content in the techniques document they have been deferred until the next publication of the document in order to meet the publication deadline.

We will notify you again once we have reviewed your comments as a group and determined whether to make changes to the Techniques document as a result or provide clarification.

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Josh O Connor
WCAG Co-chairs